Home Salt Scrub
In a16 oz refillable container, mix together:
1⁄2 cup white vinegar
1⁄2 cup salt (1/2 cup each)
Stir with plastic stir stick. Apply to surface and use our scrub brush and microsuede cloth to scrub and wipe surfaces clean.
Other Salty Tips and Tidbits
- Soak cast iron pans in water with three tablespoons of salt to remove caked-on food without harming the seasoned finish.
- Combine baking soda and salt to produce a whitening effect while scrubbing surfaces.
- Gently use the salt paste to clean painted or paneled walls.
- Blackened Copper Bottoms: Slice a lemon wedge in quarters, then dip wedges in Kosher salt. Rub the copper bottom until blackened spots disappear, then keep going until the bottom sparkles.
- To clean Copper and Brass Add white vinegar to 2 tablespoons of salt until you’ve created a paste. Adding flour will reduce abrasiveness. Apply with a rag and rub clean.